In Discover Joy: Well Being God's Way, Christian psychologist Dr. Joy Bodzioch, inspired individuals to live out the Beatitudes of Jesus to find well-being in all areas of life.
Now she and husband, Adam, have teamed up to help you Discover Joy in Your Marriage. Using Bible-teaching, real-life vignettes, personal examples, and 43 practical exercises, they help you cooperate with God in creating a marriage that goes beyond your dreams or expectations.
This Book will:
- Show how living the Beatitudes with your spouse transforms your marriage.
- Take you through a series of steps for growing in love and intimacy.
- Help you to have a fulfilling relationship: spiritually, intellectually, emotionally.
- Give you some straight talk about improving your sexual relationship.
- Lead you to an exemplary marriage that encourages and helps others.
Adam and Joy say, "Couples often ask for our help because they know Joy is a psychologist. Then they're surprised to discover that almost all of what we teach comes from the Bible! After counseling with couple inside and outside the church, we have never been more convinced that only the Bible reveals the secrets for building extraordinary marriages that are satisfying, inspiring and Christ honoring. We also believe that the Beatitudes are intended, not just as a 'Royal Road' to personal blessing, vibrant mental health and joy, but also as a step by step guide for growing more in love with God and each other!" Adam and Joy were married in 1966. Having experience in the areas of finance and management. Adam served as a administrator for churches in the San Francisco Bay Area and Oahu, Hawaii. Joy is a psychologist and author of two Books including Discover Joy: Well-Being God's Way.