The Awesome Power of Belief in God
In Richard's powerful primer on faith you will learn the basics of pleasing God and growing your faith through prayer and learning the Bible. Here are some of the subjects he covers to help build a dynamic faith:
- Understanding God's unchanging nature
- Holding onto the always-fulfilled promises of God
- How testing reveals the condition of our faith
- Prayer is essential if we want our faith to grow
- Sin is Satan's greatest tool to destroy our beliefs
- We must follow the examples of faith in God's word
- Heaven is a great motivator to help us endure
About the author: Richard Alawaye is a Nigerian-American who came to the United States in 1980. He has a BS in Accounting, an MBA, and a JD from the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida. In 1986, while a law student, he became a Christian. Two years later, he moved to Boston and entered full-time ministry. God took him back to Africa to preach and plant churches across the continent. He did that for 15 years.
Richard is married to Sarah and they have two adult daughters, Gina and Ashley. Richard enjoys preaching, teaching others about Jesus, and raising up men to do the same. In his spare time he loves to read, listen to music, and watch movies. He serves as an Evangelist in the United States.