Regular price $9.99
The problem of pain and human suffering is the most significant obstacle for most non-believers. Even sincere Christians often find this question to be very troubling despite their willingness to put their faith in God.
• Physical and emotional pain
• Is God just?
• Is God responsible for everything that comes our way?
• How much misery is caused by humanistic and deadly philosophy?
• Understanding the classic objections to the problem of human suffering
• Did God create evil?
• Why is the world a dangerous place?
• Free will and human suffering
• How suffering refines character
• God brings good out of evil
• Human relationships produce pain, but also produce joy and satisfaction
• Christians must tell the whole truth about the nature of God
• Why does God allow us to suffer?
• One third of the Psalms reveal a deep resentment towards God
• God is not nice!
• God does not explain or justify the suffering in our world and lives
• The primary theme or sub-theme of ten books of the Bible is suffering
• Don't miss the opportunity to talk about death, pain, sickness, divorce, loss, betrayal or any tragedy
• Practical steps to relieve suffering in our communities and the world
Three sessions: 50 minutes each for 2 hours and forty minutes of video teaching.