Without a doubt, faith is at the heart of Christianity. "Without faith it is impossible to please God"(Hebrews 11:6). This Book is intended to provide a basis in fact for belief in the Bible as the inspired word of God. It will be helpful, both for those coming to faith in God for the first time, and for those who already believe, but who want their faith deepened. In this Book, most of the major questions asked by those who are skeptical of the Christian faith are addressed. Such as:
- Why should I follow Jesus and not another of the world's major religious leaders?
- Where do miracles fit in, and can we really believe in miracles?
- How can I be sure the Bible is historically accurate?
- Who wrote the Bible and why is it the ultimate authority?
- What about the scientific accuracy of the Bible?
John Oakes addresses the questions and many more.