REVISED AND EXPANDED SECOND EDITION
The Bible calls Christians to "rejoice always." For those dealing with emotional challenges like severe depression, bipolar disorder, panic attacks or other psychiatric problems, this message may seem impossible. In this Second Edition that is revised and expanded by two psychologists, who are disciples of Jesus, you will find:
- • Descriptions of various psychiatric problems
- • Causes of such problems
- • How to evaluate and choose professional help
- • Remaining faithful despite emotional challenges
- • What to do as a leader working with people with emotional challenges
- • Prescriptions for spiritual health and wellness
- • Most importantly, how a relationship with God enables one to overcome and find the land of "rejoicing"
Revised and Expanded Second Edition.