This willingness is at the heart of following Jesus. None of us can become what God intends us to be on our own—we need to let others disciple us to Christ.
The Power of Discipling is a new edition of Gordon’s most popular book. This release contains additional material on the importance of discipleship groups and family discipling.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect to learn:
- Why Jesus must stay at the center of all discipling
- How true friendships are crucial in God’s plan
- Attitudes that are essential when being discipled
- Principles to apply when you disciple others
- How discipleship groups can be life-changing
- How families can change and grow together